International Light Painting Award 2016 open his doorshttp://www.lightart-photography.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Blog-award-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 JanLeonardo JanLeonardo http://www.lightart-photography.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Blog-award-1024x576.jpg
3rd International Light Painting Award 2016
Submit two Light Painting Photography until 01 August 2016
Its time to get your creative juices flowing.
On April 15 the submission process for the greatest Light Painting Competition in the world begins! April 15, The International Light Painting Awards created by Jan Leonardo will start taking submissions for your chance to win some incredible prizes worth over 10,000 Euros! Some of the prizes include a Sony A7R II, a Carl Zeiss Milvus Lens, a LedLenser Light Kit, Light Painting Brushes & Coast Light Painting Kit, Hahnemuele Paper Set, and Lucoit.
Judging by all of last years winners, to win these prizes you are going to have to create your best work.
Here is this years Jury that consist of some of the best Light Painters on the planet and Photography Industry heavyweights.
– Eric Paré – LP Artist/ Canada,
– Xiao Yang – LP Artist/ China
– Mart Barras – LP Artist/ UK
– Palateth – LP Artist/ Belgium
– Gus Mercerat – LP Artist/ Peru-Germany
– Jeswin Rebello – LP Artist/ India
– Ivan & Javier – Rider of Light / LP Artist/ Spain
– JanLeonardo – Promoter of the ILP Award/ Germany.
– Jörg Schmale – photokina Project Manager/ Germany
– Christian Schulte – Marketing Director LedLenser/ Germany
– Martin Breutmann – Publisher Foto Forum/ Germany
– Lichtfaktor – LP Stop Motion Masterminds/ Germany
– Julien Breton – Light Calligraphy Master/ France
– Eric Staller – Father of modern Light Painting/ USA
– Tokihiro Sato – Japans Famous Photographer/ Japan
– Lightmark – World LP Nature Photographers/ Germany
– Rainer Opolka – Father of Led Lenser Torches/ Germany
Make sure to head over to www.lightart-photography.de/lp-award
Submission: 15th April – August 01th 2016.