Lightpainting & Light Art Photography Master Toolshttp://www.lightart-photography.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Walther_Pro_PL75mc_rot-1-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 JanLeonardo JanLeonardo http://www.lightart-photography.de/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Walther_Pro_PL75mc_rot-1-1024x576.jpg
Lightpainting & Light Art Photography Master Tools
Torches, Tools & Lightsources
In recent months, I often been asked about new torches and tools.
A good lightpainting and LightArt Photography tool consists of two parts:
– good torches with different modes
– reflectors in tube, cap or blade form
Some light painter developed interesting but often expensive tools.
Usually a light tool is not expensive! Just have to be a little creative and imaginative and you can spare a lot of money.
To find interesting reflectors, blades or tubes is not difficult.
If you go shopping take a little torch with. If you see plastic tubes, water pistols, children toys, bring light in the gadget.
Look how is the color and the brightness.
You can buy thousands of torches, cheap ones very expansive and professional torches.
Here is my personal hot list of torches & light sources:
01. WALTHER PRO PL75 MC (best ever build RGB-W torch for lightpainting)
Facts: 210 Lums RGBW (red,green,blue,white), Rechargeable, 100/40/10% Brightness, Strobe, Splashwater Protected, Focus-System, Multi Battery System
02. Walther PRO SL66r (very bright torch for small tubes with 22 mm)
Facts: 950 Lums, Rechargeable, 100/40/10% Brightness, Strobe, Splashwater Protected, Focus-System, Multi Battery System
03. Lumiace 2 Omega Color Change (perfect for light painting)
Facts: 24 Colors, Short Tube Diffusor
04. WALTHER PRO PL55r (perfect fit for small tubes with 25mm)
Facts: 650 Lums, Rechargeable, 100/40/10% Brightness, Strobe, Splashwater Protected, Focus-System, Multi Battery System
05. COLORSHINE (10 Color Changing RGB LED Flashlight)
Facts: 3watt RGB Torch, Slow Blinking, Fast Blinking, Color Changing, No Strobe!
06. Walther PRO PL30 (perfect fit for small signal caps with 22 mm)
Facts: 100 Lums 100/40/10% Brightness, Strobe, Splashwater Protected, Focus-System, Multi Battery System
Facts: 10leds RGB Changing Multicolor, Waterproof, With IR Remote Control
08. WALTHER PRO UV5 (For UV Active Materials)
Facts: Black Light (UV Light), Focus-System, Multi , Battery System, No Strobe!
09. Manfrotto Lumimuse (perfect for illuminations and free performance lightpainting)
Fact: Very Bright, Different Color Filters, 3 Step Dimming, Build In Battery, With Flash Shoe Holder
10. Walther PRO XL8000r (brightest torch with focus-system for landscape illumination)
Facts: 4500 Lums, 820gr, rechargeable, 100/40/10% brightness, Splashwater protected, focus, Multi Battery System